Last Updated on
Tea tree essential oil is one of the commonest for its beauty and medicinal use. Nowadays, many people are using this oil for aromatherapy as it naturally boosts your immunity and helps with calming your tired nerves after a long day.
Is Tea TreeOil an EssentialOil?
Yes, tea tree oil is an essential oil, sometimes called melaleuca oil. You get it after steaming leaves from the tea tree whose origin is Australia. Usually, you use the oil topically for treating acne, fungal infections, psoriasis, dermatitis, and other uses. Its use is possible for use on animals and humans.
What is Tea Tree Essential Oil good for?
Tea tree essential oil health benefits are numerous. We have detailed posts up on the site so that we will mention a few.
- Kills lice, mites, and fleas
- Helps with treating acne and clearing black spots
- A good aromatherapy oil
- Moisturizes the skin and scalp
- Treats dandruff and skin infections like psoriasis and dermatitis
- A solution for athletes foot and nail fungus
- Helps to kill bacterial on the wound and quickens the healing process
- A good mouthwash for bad breath and bleeding gums
- A proper beard treatment for cuts and bumps
- Controls the growth of keloids
What Essential Oil Blends well with Tea Tree?
Not all oils go together to create blends. You need to match your oils tactfully to avoid a reaction. These Tea TreeEssentialOil Blends benefit the skin, hair, nails, and scalp. Here are a few essential oils that go well with tea tree oil:
- Rose absolute
- Juniper Berry
Tea TreeEssentialOil Diffuser Benefits
Tea tree essential oil has a lovely calming scent that boosts your immune system and naturally supports your health. Also, it helps to fight infections. Some of the other benefits of the fragrance from your diffuser are:
- An improvement in insomnia and other sleeping issues like this
- A sleep aid that helps with reducing and calming pains and aches that come with lack of sleep
- It has a great herbaceous scent that helps to improve your mood and mental clarity.
- When you burn in a diffuser, the oil has expectorant properties that help relieve congestion and deal with respiratory tract infections.
- Also, it is a perfect disinfecting spray with anti-microbial features to freshen the air, remove viruses, bacteria, and mold from the environment.
- If you have a sinus infection, the aroma will help to improve the situation.
How to use tea tree essential oil in a Diffuser
To achieve the right mix of the tea tree oil and other essential and carrier oils, add the oils into a 2mls amber glass bottle. Roll the glass bottle in between your palms to blend these oils. According to your manufacturer’s instructions, add the recommended amount of drops into the diffuser and put it on to get the aroma.
Last Few Words
The tea tree essential oil isn’t safe for use in its purest form. To enjoy its benefits, ensure that you mix it with an essential or carrier oil to match your taste buds before any application.