Last Updated on
Taro Bubble Tea
A Classic Recipe Of The Taro Milk Tea
- Cocktail shaker
- Bubble tea straws
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Taro powder
- ¼ cup Dry tapioca pearls
- 1.5 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup Sugar Syrup
- ½ tbsp Jasmine green tea loose-leaf
- Ice cubes As per requirement
- Boil the tapioca pearls with a cup of water until they start to float. Allow the mixture to cool for around 10 minutes.
- Mix the honey and sugar and stir until they blend. Sieve the tapioca pearls and add them to this mix.
- Now make the Jasmine tea using the green tea leaves and a cup of water at 80°C.
- Sieve off the tea leaves and add all the Taro powder to the remaining solution. Stir until it dissolves.
- Add some ice cubes to the cocktail shaker and mix it with the taro tea. Shake well.
- Take two serving glasses and add half of the pearls mixed with honey and sugar(in 2 above) to each. Add some few ice cubes followed by the taro tea to fill.Enjoy your brew.