Last Updated on
Moroccan Mint Tea
A classic Moroccan mint tea recipe
- Boiling bowl
- Heat source
- Serving glasses
- Stirring rod
- A small pot
- 1 tbsp Gunpowder green tea leaves
- 3 Cups Clean Water
- 3 tbsp Sugar or any other desired sweetener
- 6 Fresh spearmint leaves
- Boil all the water in a clean boiling vessel (the bowl in our case).
- Separate one cup of the boiled water into another vessel.
- Use the clean water above to clean the gunpowder green tea leaves in the pot. This is done by leaving the leaves to soak for about a minute and discarding the water.
- Add all the mint leaves, sugar (or desired sweetener), and the cleaned gunpowder green tea leaves to the remaining two cups of water and stir well.
- Leave it to steep for five minutes, serve into glasses, and enjoy.
Moroccan Mint Tea in Infographic