Last Updated on
- Heat source
- Kratom tea bags or loose-leaf
- 2 Cups Water
- Put a saucepan on the heat and add water to it. Bring the water to a very gentle boil.
- Reduce the amount of heat to a simmering point. Add the amount of Kratom that you feel is enough.
- Cover the saucepan and allow the tea to simmer for about 10 to 20 minutes until ready.
- Use a strainer to get tea without sediments into a teacup.
What is Kratom Tea?
Kratom Tea is a unique tea that you make by brewing leaves of the Kratom tree. People use it for various reasons. It is a pain reliever, works as a stimulant, and is one of the significant components of making traditional medicine.
What is Kava and Kratom Tea?
Kava and Kratom tea is from the Kratom and Kava plants that grow in the South Pacific. People from Thai mostly use tea in religious and social gatherings and other celebrations. The tea majorly is to alter consciousness and keep you in a relaxing mood.
What is Kratom Tea good for?
The tea has its benefits if you take it in the right amounts. Below are a few of the Kratom tea benefits. You can opt to take the drink to achieve any of these:
- This tea helps to improve physical endurance during exercises or activities that need a lot of energy.
- It is necessary to improve your mood if you are going through a phase of mood swings and instability.
- Both men and women can take this tea to boost their sexual performance. It is an aphrodisiac and a common remedy for low libido.
- The tea can be for treating pain from overworking, a fall, or any other injury.
- People with anxiety and panic attack issues can take this tea to relieve the effects.
- It is a natural antidepressant and a cheaper one in this case.
Does Kratom Tea have any amounts of Caffeine?
The tea has effects that are similar to that of Caffeine. A few leaves will give you these effects, and you don’t have to consume so many cups as you would with coffee.
Will Kratom Tea Affect Testosterone?
If you take this tea in small amounts and less frequently, it will not affect your testosterone levels. Kratom tea contains an opioid substance that affects the testosterone hormones when consumed in higher quantities and for a more extended period. Kratom tea effects in the male reproductive system can be dangerous with overconsumption.
Where can I get Kratom Tea?
If you are looking for kratom tea for sale, you need to know that the drink is available only in restricted stores. Some countries ban this tea. Ensure that you stay within the laws to avoid finding yourself in trouble.
- You can check in the head shops near you to see if they stock the tea in powder or loose-leaf.
- Areas like gas stations have legal approvals to sell these teas and other kratom products.
- Also, check the select stores that are closer to you to confirm if you can get a variety of these teas.
- Some bars have this tea as a legal drink. You can try your luck and see if they are affordable here.
- Vape shops stock and sell Kratom in various forms, and the teas could be available here.
- There are online stores that have these teas for sale. You can buy Kratom tea here.
- Isadora Baum: Kratom Tea Is Being Used to Treat Anxiety, Chronic Pain, and Even Opiate Withdrawal—but Is It Safe and Effective?: September 13, 2018
- David Kroll: The Benefits Of Kratom, And Risks Of Kratom Extracts, From The People Who Use The Botanical Medicine: September 30, 2016
Kratom Tea Infographic