Last Updated on
How to make Black Tea
A common tea has taken worldwide. It assumes a black or dark brown color depending on the quality of black tea.
- Heat source
- Tea Mug
- 1 tbsp blacktea leaves Fullteaspoon of black tea leaves
- 1 cup Water
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar or Sweetener If needed
- Add water to a saucepan and heat on mediumflame. Take sugar and add to the water while stirring from time to time.
- Bring the water to boil and add the best black tea leaves as you stir while on medium flame. You can choose Lipton black tea or any other. Leave to boil for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat on low flame and allow for infusion to happen. Cover the saucepan with a lid and leave for 2 minutes.
- Strain and serve hot.
- Ensure to turn the heat on low. It allows the tea to infuse properly.
- We advise that you cover the pot for the taste and flavor to be intense.
- You can use your sweetener of choice but in moderate amounts.
- To serve with any tea accompaniment.